Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Class Takeaway 16

Yesterday's class was very powerful for me. As I revealed my final project my emotions overcame me. I had what I would consider a breakthrough. Everything I had been holding back came rushing to the surface because my final project introspective illustration of me. And sitting there reading it out loud was very revealing. Hearing myself talk about myself and my inner feelings made me realize what I needed to work on to better myself - inwardly. It was truly a crazy moment for me because I don't really like to share things like that about myself, but I did - in front of so many. I think it was easier to do it in that class simply because we all were there opening up to one another - even though we don't really know each other. It was a freeing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment