Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Class takeaway 4/6/15

Yesterday's class made me realize what passion was. I saw my instructor "attempt" to turn the class over to the soon to be instructor. I say attempt because her passion for the class kept her interjecting her thoughts and ideas on the topics we discussed. I could see the struggle she had with really passing the torch. 
It became clear to me that she was realizing the chapter that she began with her vision and passion was coming to a close for her. The passion that she has for the class she created was so prevalent yesterday. I just observed. 
I realized I am still searching for that one creative "thing" that draws my innate passion out of me. I want to create something that is such a deeply rooted part of me, that instinctively it would be difficult for me to let go. That is passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment