Monday, March 16, 2015

The flavor of horseradish cocktail sauce LOOKS like:

So I went to Harry and Izzys recently. I thought that was a perfect time to try something new - especially since I wasn't paying for it!

My experiment - cocktail sauce with horseradish in it.

I had never had this before so I was excited to taste it and create something from it. So many people had spoken about it to me - so here was my chance.

Cocktail with Horseradish -
Ok , so what can I say. It was delicious - however it has a STING unlike anything else I've ever had. I felt as though the cocktail sauce was made of tiny little jellyfish stinging the roof of my mouth and inside my nasal cavity. But knowing there weren't any jellyfish contained in the sauce I imagined what the flavor of the sauce would look like.

I tried creating it (picture 1) by inserting paper clips into a paper ball to represent the microscopic molecules of the flavor and symbolize its prickliness, but was unsuccessful. Then I was out and found an object that summed up the flavor perfectly for me. (Picture 2)

Picture 2 has the prickliness as well as it lights up which signifies the electric type pulsating I felt while eating it.

Picture 1


Picture 2


No comments:

Post a Comment