Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Class takeaway 3/2/15

So, I've been contemplating what to write for the last 24 hours. I really thought long and hard about class yesterday... And what I came up with is this - this class is totally opposite of what I expected. I was sitting in class yesterday just listening to everyone speak and also tuning in to my internal thoughts and I came to the conclusion that this class seems to be some sort of psychotherapy. 

At the beginning of this course it was stated that this class can really take people down a personal journey that is more than what they expected. That is exactly what is going on with me. Things are being revealed to me through these assignments which I would have never imagined would happen. I am on an unexpected deep emotional journey - slightly uncomfortable - but trying to welcome it. It is a bit unnerving to me because it has caught me off guard, but just like anything in my life, I am doing my best to experience it as well as learn from it. This is a surprisingly unusual class with some very unexpected results for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment