Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Class Takeaway 3/9/15

Yesterday was an emotional class for many - including myself. I was one of the first few to discuss the book covers and realizing what the cover meant to me had me tearing up. I fought back the tears and maintained my composure but a couple of others didn't - and it was totally okay. They really opened up and let their emotions flow and I could totally relate. I am not comfortable enough to really open up in front of so many people that I don't know, but I could feel that we are all going through a transformation.

This class is really helping many to make some realizations about themselves and their lives. It is more than just a class but more of a journey - for each person involved. Although I did not allow myself to open up completely, there is a change going on within me. It is a very personal experience and as the class continues this semester I know I will continue with my transformation just as so many others in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment