Monday, March 9, 2015

You've got this covered

This class has thus far really been a deep journey for me. I have been put in a position where I've been somewhat forced to analyze and realize things about myself. Things that were comforting and things that weren't so comforting. I think the ideas I have come up with for the cover of my book represent me well - I just don't know if I want to reveal those aspects of me so openly.

I'm still contemplating the idea of just burning the entire book and inserting the ashes into an hour glass - and there would be no "cover" in this instance.

The other idea I've been seriously contemplating is turning the cover into a mask. While the mask would be simple, the contents of the book would be filled with all the complexities of my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment