Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Class Takeaway 2/9/15

I really enjoyed hearing the different ideas that people had for their transformation of the books. It seems that many people are really finding some deep personal meaning through this project. Originally, I didn't think this project would be something that anyone could relate to personally. I honestly thought people would just do "something" to satisfy the requirements of the assignment. But I am thoroughly impressed with the amount of thought that the majority of the class is putting into this assignment. Something that seemed so simple, is turning out to be something very complex on many levels. I am excited about this project and the other upcoming projects. This class is turning out to be way more than I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment