Thursday, February 5, 2015

What if...???

1. What if I mark out all the slow chapters in the book?
2. What if I removed the cut up the pages into different patterns?
3. What if I added pages that changed the flow of the story?
4. What if I colored every other page with my favorite color?
5. What if I cut a heart shape into the chapter I hate most?
6. What if I glued several pages together?
7. What if I was able to fit a rubiks cube in it?
8. What if I drew graffiti letters on the inside cover?
9. What if I labeled each page as only an even number?
10. What if I bedazzled the back of the book?
11. What if I cut shapes into each page?
12. What if I removed all the pages?
13. What if I filled the book with pictures of my kids?
14. What if I cut the book in half?
15. What if I used masking tape and taped the chapters together that I didn't like?
16. What if I burned some of the pages?
17. What if the pages were ran under water then allowed to air dry?
18. What if I kept the entire book intact and simply wrote "BAD!" on the cover?
19. What if I used red ink to mark out the characters' dialogue that I didn't like?
20. What if I twisted pink yarn and poked holes in the pages and threaded the yarn throughout the holes?
21. What if I took colored sharpies and drew doodles on the pages?
22. What if I cut the page numbers off?
23. What if I cut out the story from each page and left only the outer margins?
24. What if I shredded all the dialogue and put all the shreddings back in the book?
25. What if I burned the book and put the ashes inside an hour glass?
26. What if I tore half of each page, alternating top and bottom?
27. What if I threw the book into mud and let it dry?
28. What if I added pages into the book with my own dialogue?
29. What if I drew cartoons on the edge of each page and turned it into a flip book?
30. What if I turned it into a Pop-up book?
31. What if I pasted construction paper onto the pages covering up much of the main characters dialogue?
32. What if I let my 4 yr old nephew draw in it?
33. What if I cut out all of the pages and created a papier-mâché with it?
34. What if I poured boiling water on it?
35. What if I cut up all the pages and turned it into paper jewelry?
36. What if I cut out all the pages and made it into gift wrapping paper?
37. What if I simply remove the cover of the book?
38. What if I ran over the book in my car?
39. What if I took the cover off and placed it on a different book?
40. What if I wrote my own story on the pages?
41. What if I Photoshopped some pictures and added them into the book?
42. What if I reversed the order of the pages in the book?
43. What if I sprayed the pages of the book with perfume?
44. What if I added flowers inside the book?
45. What if I cut the entire book in half and only kept one half of it?
46. What if I digitized the book then created a cartoon blowing it up?
47. What if I turn the book into a comic book?
48. What if I change the title of the book?
49. What if I blend this book with another book?
50. What if I covered the book and each page in Legos?


No comments:

Post a Comment